Trump plans social media return with own platform, adviser tells Fox News

ads

Trump plans social media return with own platform, adviser tells Fox News

Trump
United States President, Donald Trump.

Former U.S. President Donald Trump plans to launch his own social media platform in two to three months, one of his senior advisers told Fox News on Sunday.

Trump was suspended from Twitter, Facebook and other social media sites after the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.

Jason Miller, a spokesman for Trump’s 2020 campaign, told the network that Trump would re-enter the social media space with a new platform of his own that would “completely redefine the game.”

READ  Block supply of Oil, Refined Products and Oil Money to the North - Fani Kayode react as North Block supply of Food supply to South

Miller provided no further details and no comment was immediately available from officials with the Trump Organisation.

READ ALSO: Attack on Ortom: APC warns against politicizing crime

Twitter last week said it would seek public input on when and how it should ban world leaders, saying it was reviewing policy and considering whether the leaders should be held to the same rules as other users.

READ  Trump Can’t Run Again, Says Former UN Envoy Nikki Haley

Twitter, Facebook and others have been under scrutiny for the way they handle accounts of politicians and government officials after their ban of Trump for inciting violence.

Facebook, which indefinitely suspended Trump in January, has asked its independent oversight board to decide whether the ban should stand.

Vanguard News Nigeria

READ  TCN, AEDC trade blames over blackout in Karu, Jukwayi, Lafia others

The post Trump plans social media return with own platform, adviser tells Fox News appeared first on Vanguard News.

ads

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply