Chocolates! We know how much we love her, but do you know how true she is for you?
The truth is that dark chocolate boosts mood and memory, as well as improves cognitive and vascular functions . And in recent studies, cocoa consumption is associated with higher scores on tests of perception . Chocolate can also help us deal with stress more effectively . She explained another recent study of university students who suffer from stress that students who ate about ¾ of a small piece of chocolate every day for two weeks were better able to manage their stress .
As it turns out, chocolate increases the level of endorphins in the brain, which is the substance that gives us a feeling of pleasure and a sense of comfort. Chocolate also contains phenethylamine , which boosts mood, attention, pleasure, and the feeling of falling in love. Chocolate has a long history of being used as an aphrodisiac, from the Aztec era to the Roman era. It is also used as an anti-inflammatory, as it reduces blood pressure and increases heart health and longevity.
Cocoa, which is made from dark chocolate with a great flavor, is long-acting, contains memory-boosting antioxidants and powerful flavonoids.
It contains flavonoids, the largest food group known to customers, many of the properties of the antioxidant and anti – inflammatory and anti – cancer and anti – virus, which also helps maintain the health of small blood vessels and connective tissue. Examples of foods rich in flavonoids include onions, parsley, berries, bananas, red wine and dark chocolate, the topic of this article. In my view, the most effective aspect of flavonoids, which not many people mention, is that this group enhances the flavors in an additional way.
The only caveat is that milk interferes with the body’s ability to access the active ingredient flavonoids, so these benefits don’t really apply to chocolate milk. And you’ll learn how to eat it dark!
It also helps with eating the chocolate slowly and with focus. A 2016 study showed that eating chocolate improved the moods of study participants, but the greatest benefit was mentally to those who consumed it.
We have enough of what we have read from the scientific side! Let’s go to the recipe.
These easy-to-make truffles contain other great brain-boosting ingredients, including dates, cherries, nuts, toasted coconut and curry. Dates are used as a sweetener, but not only is it a sweetener, but it also contains fiber. And when you get fiber with the sweetener, you lower your blood sugar rush. Studies show that nuts boost memory. The dessert is also topped with coconut with a bit of curry for a real settlement.
Truffle candy with chocolate, cherries and nuts
To make approx 20 truffles • Preparation time: 15 minutes • Cooking time: 2 1/4 hours
- Two tablespoons of boiling water
- 2 ounces dark chocolate (64 to 72% cocoa content), grated whole
- 1/2 cup of nuts
- One tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder
- One cup of Medjool dates without pits, divided into two halves
- A teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Sea salt
- 1/4 cup dried cherries, finely chopped
- 2 Malak Tin large tin of coconut slices
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- Place the chocolate bars in boiling water, stir, and leave for 30 seconds. Using a small whisk, stir until the chocolate is completely melted and shiny.
- Grind the nuts a little in a food processor, then add cocoa powder, dates, vanilla and 1/8 teaspoon of salt, then run the processor for one minute.
- Then add the chocolate mixture and stir for another minute until the mixture becomes smooth. Transfer the mixture to a bowl and stir the cherries with the chocolate mixture.
- Cover and ice for about two hours in the refrigerator, or for 20 minutes in the cooler, until firm.
- On a tray, mix coconut and curry powder with a pinch of salt. Place about two teaspoons of the cold chocolate mixture in your hand and shape it into a smooth ball between the palms of your hands, then roll it into the coconut mixture to coat it.
- Repeat this step with the remaining mixture, then place the truffles in an airtight container and ice them before serving.
Chef’s note : If you want a golden truffle, roast the coconut in a 300 ° F oven for 10 to 15 minutes . For more flavor, add another 1/4 teaspoon of curry powder .
The post The many health benefits of chocolate + truffle recipe appeared first on UAE24x7.