In response to the growing demand for high-quality photo equipment to meet the changing demands of today’s content creators, Canon Europe (www.Canon-europe.com) today announces the EOS M50 Mark II, the successor to the award-winning model  EOS M50. The global appetite for creating, sharing and watching content on Instagram, YouTube and Twitch shows no signs of slowing down – people are spending more time exploring their hobbies and learning new skills. In Europe  Between Q3 2019 and Q2 2020 alone, TikTok saw its monthly usage increase by 93% among 16-64 year olds.
Small but powerful mirrorless camera, the EOS M50 Mark II makes the entire process from shooting to downloading content easier than ever. Capable of capturing landscapes and vertical 4K video or streaming Full HD live directly to YouTube , this camera allows creators to take their content to the next level. With a 3.5mm microphone input, clean HDMI and USB output, this camera has all the inputs and outputs a content creator could ever need. Its compact body, variable-angle touchscreen, and compatibility with a range of Canon lenses give users complete creative freedom, whether they capture beautifully framed parts ‘on the camera’ or vlog on the go.
Versatility is at the heart of this camera. Whether you want to capture high-quality photos for Instagram reels, native vertical video to share on TikTok, or live streaming to YouTube, the EOS M50 Mark II has it all. With its clean HDMI output, users can create professional-looking live streams and thanks to Canon EOS Webcam Utility software, occasional streaming on Twitch or quality video chats with friends and family is possible.
Responding to the demand for fast-to-market content, the EOS M50 Mark II offers enhanced mobile connectivity  via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. This allows for control from a mobile device and direct uploading of images and movies to social media channels, ensuring they never miss a beat.
Empower content creators
Whatever their style or needs, with the built-in microphone import, this portable camera can be easily carried or even mounted on a gimbal, providing flexibility for users. Whether in front or behind the camera, the variable-angle touchscreen display and Responsive Electronic Viewfinder (EVF) also allow users to frame the shot in any situation.
Stand out in the social feed
With over 300,000 stories posted on Instagram every minute , the key to making content stand out is quality. The EOS M50 Mark II allows content creators to use Canon’s line of EF-M lenses and EF lenses with a mount adapter, which includes an ultra-wide lens, perfect for vlogging or a lens with shallow depth of field to get those selfies just right. .
Camera speed , A 24.1-megapixel APS-C sensor, intelligent auto modes and eye detection also give content creators a photography advantage, allowing for crisp action shots that appeal to the audience. attention from social media scrollers. But it’s not just visual quality that will help user content gain more views and subscribers, audio quality is also important. The Canon EOS M50 Mark II has a 3.5mm microphone port, so aspiring YouTubers can create vlogs with pristine sound quality.
Amine Djouahra, Director of Sales and Marketing at Canon Central and North Africa added: “Perfect for vloggers, bloggers and influencers, the Canon EOS M50 Mark II is the ideal choice for content creators requiring quality content. breathtaking image, smart features and to broadcast live to online audience in real time. “
The Canon EOS M50 Mark II will be available from the end of April 2021. For more information, please visit: https://bit.ly/3qULL0C.
EOS M50 Mark II – Main characteristics:
- Create and share content on any platform with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity
- Capture vertical videos to post directly to social media
- Clean HDMI output for direct live streaming from YouTube
- 24.1 MP APS-C sensor for stunning images and Full HD videos
- Versatile, variable-angle touchscreen for multiple shooting options
- 3.5mm microphone input for professional sound quality
- Lens compatibility to match all perspectives and styles
- Source: https://bit.ly/3uy9zcT
- The live streaming service available with this product is for YouTube live streaming only. To use live streaming, you must have an active YouTube account and an image.canon account. Please note that YouTube may change, stop or terminate its services, including live streaming, at any time without notice. In accordance with YouTube’s “Live Streaming Restrictions”, users must have at least 1,000 channel subscribers to be able to live stream from a mobile device (including cameras with streaming capability. direct). For up-to-date information from YouTube on restrictions, please visit https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2853834?hl=en. Canon makes no representations or warranties of any third party product or service, including live streaming.
- Via the Canon Camera Connect app or image.canon
- The EOS M50 Mark II is capable of shooting continuous photos at 10 frames per second
div class="press-distributedby" id="press-distributedby">